Pacha Ahrisi/Raw rice/Long Grain – 4 cups
Fenugreek Seeds – 1/4 cup
1. Soak fenugreek in little water overnight.
2. Soak rice seperately in water overnight.
3. Grind rice and fenugreek with the fenugreek water into a paste. Add more water if required.
4. Add salt and allow to ferment until it rises like regular dosa batter.
5. Made dosa that resemble a pancake.It is then that small holes form on the top.
6. Serve it with molaga podi and oil. Thats the way I like it the best.
This post is syndicated from Few Minute Wonders.Original Link: Amma’s Vendhaya Dosai/Fenugreek Pancake